Selling Selling a forever banned red lei and 2007 account

Discussion in 'Club Penguin Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Penguin2, 5/15/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Penguin2

Penguin2
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hello,

I am looking to sell everything I own on Club Penguin. I don't really play Club Penguin anymore. I have two forever banned accounts. Although they are banned forever, I can still send them via manage. Yes, they are on my parent account.

One is a red lei account, it has been sitting on my manage for a while, but banned forever. Although you can get it unbanned in the future. It has only been banned forever once. It was a random ban. Yes, I can send you pictures of the inventory. I took screenshots of it before it got banned. The penguin name is pretty nice and has no numbers on it. All items are original. I'm selling this one for 14 USD. I bought it for 25 USD.

And the other one, 2007 account (although it was made in December 2006), is also currently banned forever. It has some cool items and a lot of pins. It has only been banned forever once. It has still a chance to get unbanned. It's also been sitting on my manage for a while. The penguin name is also nice and has no numbers. 7 USD.

Also, I will NOT go first due to scams in the past and trust issues. If you want to buy one of those accounts, reply to this post or send me a private message.

Have a good day!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Penguin2

Penguin2
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

For more information, the red lei account I'm selling is 3700+ days old and under 119k. 2007 account is 3400+ days old.

If you like collecting rare banned penguins, you might want to buy those accounts.

3. OP
    OP
    Penguin2

Penguin2
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

You can offer anything for those accounts now. You can offer less than 10 USD for them if you want to. I will take the offer if I like it. Those accounts are 100% legit. All items are legit and original.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.