Selling A bunch of lvl 60 accounts on lawolf

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

i got all jobs blade rm bp blade knight ranger jester psy and ele accept paypal accepting anywhere from 15-25$ per account some accounts have more then 1 char on them and are un stated with mediocer equips nothing special. u can contact me at *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Mia perins/items [Cheap] [3$ per 100]3$ per 100m. Post/pm me. As for items, I count them through penya worth, but I usually make everything pretty cheap anyway. For example, if something is worth 200m, I say it's 6$, but I'll probably make it 5$ anyway. For more details on what items I have, pm me. Everything is on mia and I do not go first.

Account for Sale

Selling Bp and Ranger!I'm selling Bp and ranger. Bp=85lvl Ranger=70lvl. If you want to see the items and characters write to ***************************************************** . Minimal price is 20$

Account for Sale

Trading Geared 80 pally(WoW) for geared flyff charHey guys this thread is about me looking to trade my naxx 25 geared blood elf paladin in WoW for a geared flyff account. Server doesn't matter, but your character has to be very well geared and high level, offer up on this don't be afraid, I'm looking for alot of classes, I can show armory links etc. I know all the account info. If theres ne thing I missed please tell me or if you want the armory kinks etc. pm me.

Account for Sale

Trading Flyff items + money for rs items...Alright, so today I decided to log into my runescape account, for old times sake. And what the **** do you know? Im unmuted!! I feel like getting back to the game now, would be nice to start off with the same old items I used to have before I got #... and the only thing i have of value are my two chars on flyff, pretty beastly chars too, I have some items + money + gpots.(Im not selling the chars itself, just their love you. On my bp, the things thats worth trading are....93 mil, yakadain knuckle +4, 2k gpots. On my blademaster, the things thats worth trading are...now this char is a bit more sexier, 103 mil, dreta sword +5, dretra sword +5(yes two), Kitty(pet worth a lot), vigor ring +9, vigor ring +9, Demol earrings +12, demol earring +12, and still the same 2k gpots alright so what im looking for are any sort of hween masks, santas, or phats Sorry for this long thread, but i thank you for reading all this pm me here or mail me at ***************************************************** and hopefully we can work things out EDIT:Its on the clockworks server

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 80 yoyo jester(mushpoie)Selling level 80 ***************************************************** Jester. female. equipped with: hyper set +3, +3%critical chance, +4int, +400mp Historical Yoyo +3 contact me at ***************************************************** for information and screen shots.

Account for Sale

Trading BritAwesome = xbeer = no love you scammer[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] refer to thread above. avoid trading.

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 80 elementor (mushpoie)Selling level 80 Elementor. female. Equipped with: myruain set(lvl75 green) Historical staff +3 contact me at ***************************************************** for information and *****************************************************

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.