Selling a 56 Sin(Bello) and 25 Archer(Bera) along with 45K NX and 60M Mesos.

Discussion in 'Maplestory Mesos for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

READ THIS ONCE! I am not ****ing stupid, do NOT try to scam me because I know the ways of scammers and if I suspect you as a scammer, you will NOT buy my account. These are on the SAME account and I will provide you everything excluding my email as I need it for personal uses. As well, I will NOT accept Mesos/Accounts/Anything to do with MapleStory.

I am selling a level 56 Assassin in server Bellocan; it is a dexless sin with a Zakum helm, perfect stats, as well as a decent clow, shown on the picture. This account is on rank.

I am also selling a 25 Archer in the server Bera; it has perfect stats as well as 60M on the account(I could transfer the money to Bello if needed though you'll have about 44K NX though). This account is also on rank.

As well this account comes with 45K NX.

I have no use for this account as I quit MapleStory a LONG time ago. I just came across this account today and felt the need to sell it for USD as I need the money. I will only accept Paypal BANK FUNDED USD. I will only repeat myself ONCE. BANK FUNDED. You MUST cancel and claim so I do NOT get charged back. If I notice that, you are paying me by Credit Card, YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK, as well you will NOT get my account. So I would think before paying with a credit card. Yes, I know this is my "first" post. But I guarantee you, that I will not scam. I will NOT go first on any circumstances(unless you are EXTREMELY trusted from my own perspective) or you WILL go first. MMs may be used, but you will pay the fee.

My email is: .

I have no AIM account.

Add me if you are a serious buyer because I do NOT want to waste my time. Thank you for your time.

Unless I have mistaken, if its from a bank it will be sent as echeck, taking like a week for the money to clear.

If you set up a personal paypal account, it will save you a lot of trouble because personal accounts can only receive moeny that is already in the paypal account.

Originally Posted by mliu8n

Unless I have mistaken, if its from a bank it will be sent as echeck, taking like a week for the money to clear.

If you set up a personal paypal account, it will save you a lot of trouble because personal accounts can only receive moeny that is already in the paypal account.

Not exactly. You can request money from the bank using Paypal and it'll be in your account as money from the bank. You can't charge back with bank funded money, which is why I request it. Thanks anyways.

Ill start the bid at 10. :P

Originally Posted by xcruelshadex

Ill start the bid at 10. :P

$10 is in the lead, though I'm looking for $100 USD aha. :]

Bump this thread.

gangsta123 added 1436 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Bump this thread again..

Bump this thread.

Mmh, bump..

Originally Posted by gangsta123

Mmh, bump..

enough with your bumbs... i think 1 is okay not 5

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.