Sold Selling 880 ilvl Demon Hunter w/ Legendary Ring [Original Owner] [Murkadin]

Discussion in 'WoW Accounts For Sale | Buy & Sell - World of Warcraft (US)' started by jakjath, 12/10/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakjath

jakjath
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling the following character:
    880 iLvl Demon Hunter w/ BiS Legendary Ring (Anger of the Half Giants) and Sephuz's Secret
    Roughly has around 400k gold on the character, with a range of 15k on the other alts

Masked Armory Link:

Account is 4/7M currently, large friend list for people who normally do high Mythic + runs if you want to run high keystones.
    Account obviously has Ahead of the Curve: Xavius (since its 4/7M)
    Also has Mythic +10 achievement within time.

For PvP achievements, up 2400 in 3's, so easily get into groups for 2's/3's/RBG's etc.

MURKADIN ON ACCOUNT!

Other chars on the account:
    108 Rogue Human
    100 Warrior Human
    100 Hunter Human
    100 Death Knight Gnome
    A few other level 1's.

ON WOW2 ACCOUNT
    100 Rogue Human
    - Has 1.2 million in gold in guild bank (dead guild, and only you have access to withdrawing gold from guild bank).

Reason of quitting: Just moving on with life, looking to get a fair price for this account.

Asking $2000 for the account. (Murkadin and the gold on the account are already worth $650). I don't accept Paypal because I've been scammed too many times with accounts/gold.

Please send me a private message here if you're interested.

Thanks for reading!

#1 jakjath, 12/10/16
    Last edited by a moderator: 11/8/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.