Sold Selling 871 Horde Enhance Shaman, 31 Ranks spent, AK 17, Legendary Chest - $350

Discussion in 'WoW Accounts For Sale | Buy & Sell - World of Warcraft (US)' started by Austin Powers, 11/26/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Austin Powers

Austin Powers
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Good evening fellow playerup members.

I am selling this lovely shaman i have in my possession as i am needing a break from wow due to being burnt out. I have OO ID and scan of legion cd key, i am only the 2nd owner to this shaman.

This is a great mythic ready shaman that deals awesome damage ( i am usually in the top 2 dps every boss every raid )

here is a bit of information about the shaman

4k Achievement Points
    Pathfinder part 1 completed
    Exalted with nightfallen and reverred with all the other broken isle reps

Armory -

Screenshots :

http://res../.-llc/image/upload/v1480168167/po0yw1gildr5oov4fry4.jpg

http://res../.-llc/image/upload/v1480168167/twouod4xvbwk7edp8ytf.jpg

Asking price - $350

Payment methods - Skrill / Western Union or Bank Transfer ( for other australian playerup members )

DISCLAIMER:
    I am not OO of this account nor do I claim to be. You will receive all information to put the account in your possession. If anything happens to the account while its under your possession I will do my best to recover it. in the event I can not reclaim the account I will replace it with an account up to an equal value if possible or refund you. IF you trade/sell the account after receiving it from me then I will only try my best to return the account to your ownership as you will not be receiving any compensation from me after you trade/sell the account.

#1 Austin Powers, 11/26/16
    Last edited by a moderator: 11/8/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.