Sold [Selling] 860 Demonology/Destruction Warlock (Time Lost Proto Drake and more rare mounts)

Discussion in 'WoW Accounts For Sale | Buy & Sell - World of Warcraft (US)' started by Widowmaker5937, 12/22/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Widowmaker5937

Widowmaker5937
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I am looking to sell my 860 warlock. Also comes with 104 hunter, 100 paladin, 100 shaman, all horde on Tichondrius. Warlock is Blood Elf Female, Hunter is Blood Elf Female, Shaman is Orc Female, and Paladin is Blood Elf Male.

The Warlock doesnt have any legendaries yet as I just came back to the expansion not too long ago, and he is on level 5 Research notes. The main value of my account is my mounts, and some of the older achievements (I have some of the 4th/5th anniversary stuff, and a bunch of rare mounts)

Level 110 Blood Elf Warlock | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory is my masked armory. On here you can view all my pets, achievements and mounts. If there is any other information you desire, please just comment or message me for info.

I am also willing to log in-game and take screenshots or meet up in person if the buyer needs more proof. Anything I can do to make the trade smoother.

I am looking for ~300$ for the account but I am willing to negotiate, I know the item level isnt anything godly, but this account has been my baby for many years.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.