Selling Selling 80 Prophet but also has 91 Windshadow

Discussion in 'Grand Fantasia Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Mewa, 10/2/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mewa

Mewa
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi guys,

I want to sell my Grand Fantasia account, as mentioned above it is an 80 Prophet that has the most work put into, and a 91 windshadow (needs gearing). I am willing to take payments via paypal and if anyone is interested I will provide contact details below as I am not sure on pricing and we can get in contact and discuss. Pretty sure if you still play Grand Fantasia you would know me as I have been around a very long time and would finally like to sell my account as I do not play anymore.
    :p

The accounts owns quite a few costumes, consumables, mounts, gearing is good enough for pvping. However if you want to go to higher brackets above 80, it will need gearing as I only used this Prophet for 80 PVP. Below I will also include screenshots of my things. All gear is above +15 and probably all higher than +16 too. It owns the Alchemy 70 set, full purple set, cleric legacy for just moving around, owns 4 pieces of GVG set too. All fortified to a good standard of over +16.

Backpack:
    https://gyazo.com/0e8bdd00c2e7b2db1ea9e591aace3610

I own quite a lot of costumes in my archive, if you are interested, contact me I will show further the things I have. Sorry I'm quite lazy to screenshot EVERYTHING.

Where you can contact me:

Discord: dragon enthusiast
    Facebook: Mewa Sol

Literally, if you are interested, give me a message and we can speak further on what I own, pricing (if you want to buy) and whatever else. I can speak via voice or text. I don't bite c: Thank you~

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.