Sold Selling 8 Yr old ACC for salew

Discussion in 'WoW Accounts For Sale | Buy & Sell - World of Warcraft (US)' started by javalover, 12/20/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. javalover

javalover
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello there, i have had my wow account for 8+ years, ( since BC) and am looking to sell it as i now have two kids and work to much to play at the level i want to anymore. The account needs work as far as leveling, but it is an amazing account. I have a level 100 DK (my old main) equipped with all Challenge Conqueror Gold Weapons that you can no longer get, a 101 demon hunter, 100 warlock, 90 paladin decked out in the old Challenge Conqueror Gold armor that is no longer available to get, also has a Tabard of the lightbringer equip, which is a very costly item. Also have a 90 rogue with tabard of the lightbringer, 90 hunter, 90 warrior, and 90 druid, and a 64 shaman, all on one server. (Korgath). On the server (Darkspear) I have a 90 Mage, 90 priest equipped with the old Anathema / Benediction staff that is no longer available in game. As well as a 90 monk on that server too. The account has 9960 Achievement points, 133 total mount including many rares and achievement mounts which i would be happy to name every one if you were interested. Including the Challenge Conqueror Gold Yeti mount, Sky Golem, Proto drakes, Corrupted Firehawk, Jeweled Onyx Panther, Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent, Serpent Riding is unlocked on multiple characters as well. And many other special mounts id be happy to go over as i said before. Any more information i can relay just let me know, and also the account has an ULTRA RARE TCG item called "Carved Ogre Idol" which is currently going for $600 alone. I do have other TCG vanity items and other goodies throughout the account. Let me know what you think and thank you for reading. i would be at 600 firm for this account as one item on this account is worth that. () and a few more TCG items. IF YOU NEED ANY MORE INFO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME!!!. Overwatch is also attached to the account.

- - - Updated - - -

Also willing to throw in my league of legends account with this sale if you want the WoW account. has 100-200 skins, (would check exact amount upon request on serious offers) lots of rare ones, holiday ones, and old ones from the vault, such as Molten rammus, Badger teemo, Nightmare Chogath, Toxic Mundo, Nottingham ezreal, Djinn malzahar, and others from the first set of exclusive skins.

#1 javalover, 12/20/16
    Last edited by a moderator: 11/8/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.