Sold [Selling] $5 for Less than 5 minutes of Work

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Iamarealperson, 8/3/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iamarealperson

Iamarealperson
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

THE BEST AND EASIEST JOB YOU CAN DO

Hello guys, today my partner and i will be offering something you don't see everyday. Recently, my partner decided to offer quick cash for a simple job. This job won't even take 10 minutes of your time and i guarantee that it will be the easiest job you have earned.

Price:
    upon completion of this job, if everything goes well, you will be rewarded $5 USD.

If you are unable to complete this job you can still refer others and they could be paid and essentially split the money with you.

Interested? Contact me on skype: Live:iamarealpersonmpgh

Terms of Service
    1. This particular job requires A Credit card and A phone
    2. Your Private information such as phone, address and credit card won't be shared with me. This information are only required by the website aws.amazon.com
    3. At the end of the job, you will be handing the account over to me that was registered on the website, the account will be checked and you should be paid within that day.
    4. Any attempt of Scam such as trying to recover the account or trying to get paid for unfinished business will end with you receiving a report.​

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.