Sold [Selling] 35% OFF! GamerVPN! Premium VPN for Gaming, Anonymity, Torrenting and Much Much More!

Discussion in 'VPN Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Sinon, 12/23/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinon

Sinon
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

35% OFF from the First Invoice
    USE CODE at Checkout: DISCOUNTVPN

You can also Deal with me Directly if you Prefer. Just contact me via Skype or Discord!

This is my Personal VPN Network/Service so I will only be accepting a Certain amount of Customers at a time.

[​IMG]

FAQ:

How do I connect After Purchasing a VPN Plan?

1. Download the correct Application for your Device from our Website. We support:

- Windows
    - Android
    - MacOS
    - Ios
    - Linux
    - Everything else

2. Download OVPN Config File from our Website. This file Configures the App you downloaded to connect to our VPN Servers.
    (You don't need to download an OVPN Config file if you are using Windows as we have a Dedicated Program for that.)

3. Start the Application you Downloaded and double click on the OVPN file. Simply enter your login Credentials and you are done.

What can I do on a VPN Server?

You can:

- Browse the Internet Anonymously
    - Play Games Anonymously
    - Torrent Anonymously
    - Basically, do anything on the Internet Anonymously
    - Access Region or Network Locked Websites, Services and Games that are not Available to you by Default

Can my IP be anything?

No. Your IP can only be what the VPN Server you are Connecting to uses. So if you are Connecting to a VPN Server in the US you will have a US IP.
    This also means that if I don't have a server in a certain country, you can't have an IP from that country, however, this is true for all VPN Providers.
    You can find a list of my VPN Servers on our Website.

What is a DNS #?

A DNS is a server that translates the IP of the website you connect to readable Domain names.
    Even if you hide your IP a misconfigured connection can give your location away by using the DNS servers that your ISP (Internet Service Provider) provides. This way your ISP sees and logs the Domains you connect to.
    This isn't very important for gaming or torrenting, but it is when you browse the internet.
    You can check whether your DNS is leaking at dnsleaktest.com

To avoid DNS leaks you have two options:
    1. Either start using a public DNS like Google free DNS service.
    2. Or make sure the VPN connection is Bumped up in priority in your OS so your System starts using the VPNs DNS servers instead of your ISP-s.

Whats the Difference between a VPN and a Proxy?

Just like a VPN, a Proxy lets you tunnel through a server and hide your IP. However, it is not done with an Encrypted VPN protocol instead it is based on SOCKS or HTTP/S.
    This means that the traffic is not encrypted so your IP can be revealed more easily. This also means the Proxy has to be configured for each application that you want it to use it for.
    So using a Proxy is tedious and unsafe in my opinion and so I don't offer it at all.

Does it take up a lot of resources on my Device to run a VPN software?

Not really. Even if you have an average or below average device you won't notice it.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.