Selling Selling 32 ur en (super farmable)

Discussion in 'Love Live! Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Niconui56, 11/1/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niconui56

Niconui56
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling EN acc! Out of the 32 UR EN account only one is a promo card which is Christmas maki. 24 of the urs are idolized and only three are by seal idolizations! There's only one sr and ssr if abused ACCS aren't your thing then I don't recommend this. It has full idolized UR pure and cool teams and full almost idlz UR smile team. The best part ? It has only 186 max bonds and hardly ANY full comboed songs let alone many played at all and masters. It's rank 152! Does very good in song rankings and score matches. Guaranteed top fifty in pure and cool. The price is only $600 but I can negotiate. $600 will often only get players 4 or 5 urs let alone this much, it's a very nice price. If you have any questions or want to see the account, please don't hesitate to messsge me! Thanks for reading. Also If you buy before November 6 then I'm willing to sell for $50 less automatically! Also has every maki UR except 3. Not counting the bonus Christmas promo.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.