Sold Selling $300 High End GL Account: Lots of TMR and Rainbow Units

Discussion in 'FFBE Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FBUser67946795, 1/1/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FBUser67946795

FBUser67946795
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

As the title says, I am selling my FFBE GL Account. I have whaled and spent a lot of time on this account and luck was definitely on my side as well. For the TMRs, just a disclaimer that I did use macros to grind for them. No injections, hacks, or anything of the sort were used. Account is linked to an old Facebook account, which will be provided upon transaction. Account has around 48M Gil, and 1.6K Lapis, with enough Trust Moogles and Burst Pots to instantly max out any character. Story mode is unlocked entirely (some missons uncompleted). All Espers acquired and 2-Starred, with Odin, Titan, and Bahamut maxed. An abundant supply of unit awakening material, and a decent amount of each type of ability awakening material.

Some Notable units include:

2x Fully Enhanced Orlandeau, 2x Dark/Fire/Light Veritas, 2x Noctis, 2x GL Sakura, 2x Fully Enhanced TT, 2x Onion Knight 1x Fully Enhanced Emperor, 1x Fully Enhanced Luneth, 1x Fully Enhanced Ace,
    1x Christine

Kindly ask if there is a unit you are looking for, and I will let you know if I have them.

Some Notable TMR include:

Desch's Earrings, Prishe's Hairpin, 2x Onion Sword, Excalibur, Dual Wield, Genji Glove, 2x Reaver, 2x Sworn Six Pride - Dark, 2x Ring Of the Lucii

Likewise, if there is a specific TMR or item you are looking for, please ask.

If I am missing something, or you have a question regarding the account, don't hesitate to drop me a PM.

Taking payment through PayPal only. I do not go first. A reputable middleman may be used, but will not be provided. Price is $300 USD firm.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.