Sold Selling 3 accounts CHEAP

Discussion in 'Unison League Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by supremekw, 5/7/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supremekw

supremekw
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey guys,

Getting tired of UL lately, i'm looking to sell all 3 of my accounts at a really cheap price.

1st: Arcana Lord lvl 104 165k gs
    Twighlights blessing
    this was my main account, this was pretty much a trial and error, so it's rough around the edges but i think i've done a good job in rebuilding cost.
    72k matk - best monster i could spawn was arthur.
    30$

2nd: Sniper lvl 100 155k gs
    Wonderlands blessing
    this was my attempt to replace my main and make an op account, i got it built pretty well, a lot of room for improvement though.
    43/44 atk/matk
    20$

3rd: General lvl 101 (curse xp boost events) 142k gs
    Sun incarnate blessing
    frozen dragon blessing
    has cost 31 miku armor and cost 30 awakened eva body
    52k def and 42k atk and a lot of room for improvements! this was my attempt to build a soldier, i got unlucky in trying to make him a royal protector before such a high level, but high sorcerer ring is almost finished.
    15$

so i know these accounts aren't the best, and i'm looking to finally quit this game. i probably should be better at this game since i've played since it first came out, but i don't want to put the money into the game and i just don't have time anymore since i work so much. all prices are #, but i'll let go of all 3 of these accounts for 50$.

you guys can email me at [email protected], or hit me up on Line, my line ID is supremekw.

thanks for your time in reading this you guys. cheers.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.