Sold Selling 2888-day old (7.907 years) Penguin

Discussion in 'Club Penguin Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lemon Grilled, 1/27/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lemon Grilled

Lemon Grilled
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Price $:
    $25 AUD/equivalent OR $20 Steam Wallet code
    Make Offer
    Will post pictures in about an hour, as I am not using my PC at the moment.
    Will also add more details at that time.

Details:
    - Non-member, but an ex-member, had membership for in total about 2 years at different times
    - 121,755 coins - all legitimately earned, no 3rd party cheating programs have been used to add coins
    - First pin was the Pot O' Gold pin
    - Black belt ninja, mastered only water but not fire and ice
    - All puffles from 'Puffle Wild' app, as well as like a billion Purple Deers due to an app crash. I can kill them for you if you would like, or you can kill them yourself if you buy the account. Will show a picture of all my puffles later
    - 3 hacked items - Diva Sunglasses, Dark Brown Fuzzy Boots and Black Diva Sunglasses - no old rares are hacked so no need to worry about that

If you would like to know anything else about the account - items, no. of bans, etc. then DM/PM me or post on the thread, either way I do not mind.
    If you choose to buy the account, I will also give you the Parent Tools details so you can change the password (of course. It is also a parent to one of my derp accounts but that's worthless)

PayPal for purchasing only.
    First time doing this so would be great if you didn't start pointing and jabbing about things I've done wrong, thanks.

I might allow you onto the account for a small period of time if you are genuinely interested in buying to see items and such as I have quite a fair number of pages of items and I am not going to go through and show pictures of all of them.
    Think that's about it. Again, if you want extra specific details just post or DM/PM your question to me.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Lemon Grilled

Lemon Grilled
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Sorry, USD not AUD

3. OP
    OP
    Lemon Grilled

Lemon Grilled
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Ugh. Okay apologies for no screenshots as there's an issue with someone giving me a bad membership code. I should be able to post screenshots in about a day or two, but I'll list some of the rare items that come to mind:

-Blue lei
    -Both Christmas and Halloween scarves from 2007
    -Blue, green and pink bunny ears
    -Water wings (blue)

lmao okay my memory is so poor.
    But yeah, a lot of the rare items from 2007-2008 I have, since I was playing quite regularly back then.
    If you want to know if it has any specific item, just ask.
    After the penguin is unbanned (again nothing serious, it was just an issue with someone giving me a bad membership code) I'll post screenshots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.