Selling  Other Region  Legends 100+ SELLING 2014 (DAY 0) HEARTHSTONE ACCOUNT - ALL POSSIBLE CARDS + ALL MERCS.

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by JosephineBanks, 6/17/23.

1. JosephineBanks

JosephineBanks
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi everybody. It is hard for me, but the time when I will stop playing HS is fast approaching. Being vivid Blizzard fan, I was playing Hearthstone since begining (Beta), i put huge ammount of efforts to gather this collections of Hearthstone cards.

Got all possible cards (Wild, Standard and Classic), although approx. 70-80 of my epic cards are only one copy (not-# cards). Also I got all 116 mercenaries (all 30 lvl).

Number of maxed mercenaries: 34 out of 116.

A lot of golden, diamond portraits, card backs, heroes and cosmetic stuff.

Achievement points are something else that I am proud of: almost 30 000 achievement points.

Some screenshots, for additional info - contact me:
    Tired of grinding Hearthstone ? Need more action ? Say no more ! The bonus is Diablo Immortal - high-end (500+) lvl Monk. The monk is F2P, not a single dollar spent on it, however it is Hell 8 ready with 11200+ CR and far more damage and health than normal. The reason is that I was playing with it since the begining of Diablo Immortal and never missed an event that could make me progress even more

The Monk account also got 60 000 platinum, which is roughly 90 $ on black market.

Also other games into the Blizzard account that u will get:

Diablo III (no expansions)

Starcraft II

Starcraft I

Blizzard Arcade Collection

The price I am looking for is $ 2100.

P.S. I will not stop playing until I sell the account

my discord : zoro-chan#2766

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Semitrap

Semitrap
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    scammer