Selling  1-24 Hours Selling 2012 child hood roblox account for $60. Once brought I will change the email to yours.

Discussion in 'Roblox Boosting for Sale - Buy / Sell Roblox Powerleveling' started by NitroLukeCV, 7/21/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NitroLukeCV

NitroLukeCV
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling my child hood roblox account started from the 7/6/2012. It has some decent cars on Vehicle Simulator, Got early access games. These games are: Treelands, Welcome To Bloxburg, 2PGFT Testing, Vehicle Simulator and Goat Simulator. The account has got over 1 pages of shirts. It has also got nearly a full page of pants. The account has got the Stylish Avatar Animations. It has also got some Eggs from the 2013 Easter. It has also got over a page of hats. It has also got Pastel Hair, Xtreme Rainbow hair, Beautiful Hair for Beautiful people, Beautiful Brown Hair for beautiful people, Shaggy 2.0, Brown Hair from the old Man package And also has got Normal Hair which is off sale on roblox. Here is the account name: luke080304. The account used to have BC but not anymore due to moving accounts. This account has rank 63 on Phantom Forces with a Spectacular with a Oak wood skin. The account has over a page and 3/4 of game passes. If you have any questions about the account please contact me on Discord: NitroLukeCV#3865

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Elmar likes this.
  2. Elmar

Elmar
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

do people own this account

3. OP
    OP
    NitroLukeCV

NitroLukeCV
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

No only me

4. OP
    OP
    NitroLukeCV

NitroLukeCV
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Wait This account is for sale I'm the only owner of this account and when you buy it DM me on discord and I will send you password

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.