Sold Selling 2.1b inf - konung 7.7m gold - all gear - sale

Discussion in 'Vikings War of Clans Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by KingKind, 5/1/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingKind

KingKind
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Good Day Fellow Killers,

My account is in an established kingdom with strong and good players. Top Clan, Konung and great respect. Now, lets get down to the stats.

This account has 2.1 bil influence with 1b from troops. She is built to weather any attack with 10mil t1 regular troops, 5 mil t2 regulars, 2mil t3, 7mil t4, 8 mil t5 - now thats not all folks...

We all know spying defense is the name of the game - 2mil t1, 1mil t2, 1 mil t3, 1.5mil t4, 1.5mil t5 - this will take any spying with ease.

The knowledge is complete except for upper military with 13/14/13 - 13/13/13.

There is 1b in rss stored with another 1b in holding, all silver (we know how silver sucks)

She has all gear sets to legendary and gems to match.

An additional lvl 21 feeder silv/lumb account comes with the deal.

There has been no cheating on this account so no concern of losing anything to Plarium - which means quality comes at a price. I have over 20k in this account. No I am not looking for 20k, but I am not taking 500 for the Beast. If you want additional information, then message me on Line - "arkamedies" - Please, only serious offers. We all value our time so do not waste mine.

-Die for Valor-

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.