Selling 17x Night Lord / Full info

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Looking to sell the following character

Level:17X

Class: Night lord

World: Bellocan [Transferable & name changeable]

Account Information

Trade History: Received from someone.

Login Information: Yes

Account Information: Yes

E-Mail Information: Yes

Character Information

Character Count: 3

Has level 120 Silver Mane Mount

This account will come with: a few Untradeables Like Agent Equipment and it is fully nx whored with 3 pets & those blue nexon disks also has a permit until late next month also has a 45 atk skanda

I could add more gear/mesos for a higher offer or trade.

This character is a low dex build

Night Lord Stats:

Maple Warrior: 20

Venom: 30

Shadow Shifter: 30

Triple throw: 30

Ninja Ambush: 10

Spirit star: 30

All 4th job skills MAXED

With 6 skill points left over for 30 Maple warrior when the book gets released

Stats

Luk: 866

Dex: 50

Str: 4

int: 4

Hp: 4.5k

200+ fame

Maxed USE slots can hold ALOT of stars & potions at a time

This character is NOT cheap If you CANNOT afford this character please do not bid. Do not waste my time and your own.

Also something i left out, It comes with a Perfect 115 crusader on the same account & world

it also has a lvl 52 cleric in scania with a zhelm which can be sold for 120-150m

i'm only accepting USD

I accept it through ebay or WESTERN UNION

Cash in mail also works

Again, my Contact info

Aim : Wackysicko

Msn :

~Wackysicko

~~b~~u~~m~~p~~

World: Bellocan [Transferable & name changeable]

This account is not world transferable or name changeable. It was banned for hacking and, it's a known hacker in Bellocon.

What he didn't mention is that it is an ex-hacker account. He also got all defensive about it when I asked him if what Attitude said is true. Saying that he doesn't know s**t.

If you want proof of the account hacking: [ame="youtube/watch?v=eNCqReGNPWs"]YouTube - SinHulk Hacking pianus[/ame]

Watch in HQ to clearly see the NL standing on the platform in godmode.

Lol this just makes me laugh.

I'm trying to sell an account i dont know its backround.

if you have nothing better to do then waste your time on my thread trying to prove this account was an ex hacker then by all means go ahead.

i got defensive because you were asking me the same questions over and over again

The fact that it was an ex hacker account really doesn't mean anything.

If you dont want to buy an account because it used godmode a couple times then dont.

All of its levels are legit, the fact that its a "known" hacker is really funny because i'm in an active ht/zakum guild filled with known bellocan players and nobody accuses me of anything.

In the end its a lvl 17x lowdex NL with around 2.5b in equips which i'm letting go for $350

Originally Posted by wackysicko

Lol this just makes me laugh.

if you have nothing better to do then waste your time on my thread trying to prove this account was an ex hacker then by all means go ahead.

i got defensive because you were asking me the same questions over and over again

The fact that it was an ex hacker account really doesn't mean anything.

If you dont want to buy an account because it used godmode a couple times then dont.

All of its levels are legit, the fact that its a "known" hacker is really funny because i'm in an active ht/zakum guild filled with known bellocan players and nobody accuses me of anything.

In the end its a lvl 17x lowdex NL with around 2.5b in equips which i'm letting go for $350

The VERY first time I asked you about his comment you said "He never owned the account, He doesn't know s**t.

Yet on MSN you kept SWEARING that it has never been banned.

All of its levels are legit, t

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.