Sold SELLING [151 SKINS] SEASON 3-17,STW POWER 123 (IKONIK,GLOW, WORLD CUP, TWITCH PRIME)

Discussion in 'Fortnite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Richerd 7866, 1/8/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richerd 7866

Richerd 7866
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Cosmetics and other notable things:

-max omega skins
    -the account is full acces (FA) that means that you can change the email of the account to yours
    -season 3-9 maxed, season 10 tier 47 , season 12 tier 30, season 13 tier 30, season 14 maxed, season 15 tier 26 and season 17 maxed.
    -Samsung promotion skins (glow skin and ikonik skin and GALAXY 2.0 all of them rare and never coming back c
    -world warrior (world cup exclusive skin confirmed never come back again)
    -world cup 2019 wrap (same as world warrior)
    -marvel outfits
    -j balvin skin
    -other challenges completed all
    -twitch prime pack 1 and 2 (very rare and never coming back)
    -all secret skins unlocked
    -most of the starter packs
    -the account has save the world (pve mode of the game) with power 123.Most of the guns in the game,most of the heroes
    -you can make unlimited v-bucks just by playing save the world missions or completing quests (i made like 30k v-bucks from save the world)
    -the account has over 100 tryhard skins and rare skins

lease dont hesitate to contact me if you have any questions here or on discord email: [email protected] MeganJM#6495

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.