Selling 117 Priest!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hi all I quit maple a few weeks ago, i was even talking to chuhi thinking about buying his cb but seeing as I quit im dont with it and its because of a steady decrease in grades and im at a age where I need these grades or im screwed. So I decided to give up my addiction in selling my Maplestory account.

I will be honest I used to # on it so it was banned once (off rank). I had these screen shots saved up awhile ago and thought id upload them now these are screen shots from when I was 111 with my friends and guild. The character IS female, has nx clothing, hair, glasses, pets, pet items and such.

I spent well over 70knx on this account, so I expect nothing less of it. It is a guild leader of all 100+ lvls, and If you do trade with me I CAN prove it is 117 if we trade ill show u before the transaction, To prove. The account is full information, fully equipped, on server scania. Has 64m in pure scanian mesos and No i am not selling anything seperate. The account is female dont know if that matters. Im selling for paypal usd only, get bidding

Guess I forgot to mention has Zakum Helmet, and heres to show upgraded look and my actual Level:

Also it has store permit, and nx faces which from what I remember last until January 28th

70 USD, PM me if your interested.

Uh how come it says Mage?>_> instead of priest?

forsure has good eyes ^^

Whoa here is another thing, notice at painus she doesnt have a tube for hp? and on the viking pic she is the one who killed the viking instead of healing?:eek: i think its a fire or ice mage and this person just has login+pass thast why he doesnt have updated ss.

i smell scammer.

EDIT- Deff. not a priest it has meditation on and doesnt have HS on. or anyother priest abilities on haha

dam u forsure i was going to say that >.

Originally Posted by MM_Pl0x

dam u forsure i was going to say that >.

scammer. got scammed by this person's friend, they are in this together.

there emails or msn :

(Christine Walker)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.