Sold Selling 105 Minstrel, Champion, Rune-Keeper, and Lore-Master plus lv 50 Guard.

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Sharpavenue, 12/14/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sharpavenue

Sharpavenue
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

This is a single account with five characters on one server. Arkenstone-NA server. It has four lv 105's a Minstrel, Champion, Rune-Keeper and Lore-Master plus a bonus of a 50 Guardian. This account comes with all the expansions that are currently out for this game. It also includes 3,800 gold spread out through all the characters. In the banks and inventory is different buffs and items that I have saved up for some time. (Have 13 exp tombs selling in ah, they may or may not be sold by time this account is sold but the gold or the tombs will remain on this account.)

Minstrel Man-Male, Capped Tailor/Forrester/Prospector, (Capped Tailor in guild), lots of patterns in the bank as well. All teal gear (not essence but lv 105) First age weapon/class item and bridle at lv 100.

Rune-Keeper Elf-Male, Capped Jeweler (Capped Jeweler in guild), lots of materials in bank. Mostly teal lv 105 gear besides bracelets, First age Weapon and Class item lv 100, Second age bridle lv 100.

Champion Man-Male, Capped Farmer/Cook not in guild, lots of buffs in bank and in inventory, Mixed gear mostly teal, all armor 105 jewels mixed but great to start with. First age weapon/class item lv 100, Second age bridle lv 100.

Lore-Master Man-Male (Dressed as Gandalf) Capped Scholar (Capped in Scholar guild), tons of materials, all teal lv 105 gear besides bracelets (seriously hard to find those), First age Weapon/class item, Second age bridle lv 100.

Guardian Male-Male, Capped Weaponsmith (Capped in guild), good amount of materials in bank, Fantastic lv 50 gear.

The Minstrel was my main so he has V1,3, and 4 done up until 12/14/2016 but none of the Moria story line, just can't do it again. This was my seventh time playing this game. Over 111k marks and lots of meds and a little over 1k seals.

Feel free to ask any questions, I am asking a hard $150.00 firm. Absolutely no trades. I accept only Paypal in the form of a gift, I have Skype for information exchange.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.