Sold Selling 100 Troub/Defiler -- 12 Year Account -- All Access/KA/Cheap

Discussion in 'EverQuest 2 Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ2 Account' started by Relapze, 5/26/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relapze

Relapze
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey guys, I need to quit the whole mmo game as work is just keeping me too busy.
    I have a 12 year old account with a 100 troub, 100 defiler (both on Maj'dul). There is ~2million plat on the account, and there is also 1 krono sitting in the inventory. The account has all access until 6/8/17. Troub is fully bloody tooth geared at 199 resolve, Defiler is fully twark geared (can easily buy the bloody tooth gear with the plat on the account). Troub has greenmist/ToT sig lines completed, KA sig line is completed up to just before ascension is unlocked. All languages are learned for the epic 1.0/2.0 lines (including draconic), only need to complete the Qeynos sig line and begin the process.

I'm looking for $75 for the account just to get it gone quickly. I am the original owner, no chance of anyone trying to recall it or w/e else after you purchase it
    If you have any questions regarding the account please just leave me a post here or message me
    You can also contact me on discord @ Shiiga#3854

EDIT: The account has 10 year vet rewards, I apologize for the typo

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.