Selling  Selling #1 account on s102/106

Discussion in 'Evony Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Bendabender, 8/10/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bendabender

Bendabender
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    K35 3b power
    All troops unlocked
    Rally spot 35, academy 35, hospital 35
    Over 13m tech power
    Dual siege archer 1000s general defense
    Dual siege archer 1000s attack general
    1250 archer attack minamoto
    1100 mount attack Barbosa
    Level 10 thebes and celtic
    Lvl 8 Norway fafnir and nidhogg
    Gold k35 subordinate perm
    Gold Japan's and Russias with exception of 3 subs being purple
    VIP 20
    500 archer attack debuff 600 siege attack debuff 400 ground troop and hp debuff 350 mount attack debuff and 400 range troop hp debuff
    If you want a ready to go best account on server 100% pvp ready and well set up, this is the account. I will only do an in person public transaction. Nobody will be allowed to log into it so if you want to see it before you buy it you'll have to settle with screenshots or meet in a public place in America. If we do a paypal transaction you will be required to confirm transaction before I delete access to the account.
    I have no problem waiting until someone whose smart enough to spend 5 grand to save over 50 comes alon . Not going to be talked down by someone ready to buy 100s of 100 dollar packs for some half love you work in progress tell me my account isnt worth 5,000. If you'll travel to me in person cash transaction at a public place then I will drop the price to 4,000. That way you can assure I no longer have access and can personally log it out my phone yourself and I can guarantee you're not running some refund scheme.

Post your contact information in a reply or send me a mail and I'll get back to you.

#1 Bendabender, 8/10/20
    Last edited: 8/10/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Bendabender

Bendabender
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I will include a keep 33 agricultural account with gold and all purple Koreas, 5 jindeook VIP 18. Free with purchase

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.