Under Investigation Seller "Tameron" delivered fake account

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by Remixaholic, 8/6/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remixaholic

Remixaholic
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

25   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    August 4, 2017 - August 6, 2017

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $80 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Tameron, kontam, tamer

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    PlayerUp Credits

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    unknown

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    unknown
    8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    NONE

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below
    didnt act suspicious but have screenshots of fraud account details he provided. Werent the same as he promised on his post.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Remixaholic Re: #1[/trigger]

3. Tameron

Tameron
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Man ure ridiculous haha really? are u a newbie scammer? do u know that Playerup didnt paid me anything? that they have record of everything! dont be a ****.
    ¿I delivered you a fake account? how do you proof that? sending screenshots from your noob account complainning that is what i delivered like u do on our 3 way conversation? CIRCUS!
    If you want my account why you take that after you calcelled the order plus called middleman assistance? if you see the "fake" account why u changed his email and password?
    Did not you think that I would notice, would be faster, restore the email and recover the account? Definitely not, I hope playerup does not return your credit at least.

4. Tameron

Tameron
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Man ure ridiculous haha really? are u a newbie scammer? do u know that Playerup didnt paid me anything? that they have record of everything! dont be a ****.
    ¿I delivered you a fake account? how do you proof that? sending screenshots from your noob account complainning that is what i delivered like u do on our 3 way conversation? CIRCUS!
    If you want my account why you take that after you calcelled the order plus called middleman assistance? if you see the "fake" account why u changed his email and password?
    Did not you think that I would notice, would be faster, restore the email and recover the account? Definitely not, I hope playerup does not return your credit at least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.