Selling sell war thunder account ALL JET AND ALMOST TANKS EEUU and a few of premiums

Discussion in 'WarThunder Accounts for Sale' started by kijah, 8/20/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kijah

kijah
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    the price is in euro. i can trade too for a war thunder account with all jets and almost tanks russians.
    the premiums are m46 tiger ( 6000 eagle) ki 43, he 112 b lagg 3 and hellcat mk1 ( russia br 3.7)

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. FOKA123

FOKA123
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hey man...my name on WT is FOKA123 and if u can check the planes and tanks i have on my account. I have the MiG-15bis german one fully performance spated (bombs are half way to it) Me 163 as well fully spated all Bf s and FWs bought and on premiums i have the romanian bf109 g2 ,fw189uhu and the fw 190 d 13.On german tanks i have the tiger 2h/p and 16k less for panther G . American tanks i don t have and on planes i have the f8f1b fully spated and the f86a5 sabre half way to it (the furher jets are not bought)premiums i have the xp55 and american spitfire and the cobra king.On russia i don t have any tanks and on planes my best plane is a fully spated yak3p.On brits i have all planes (only sea venom/meteor to buy) i have the hunter f1 fully spated and venom as well (only bombs missing) and as premiums i have the prendergast s spitfire mk 14 e , on brit tanks i only bought the firefly scorpion.On japan i have the premium bf109 an tier 3 unlocked. You can trust me because i have no bad intentions my only thing that i want to trade ur acc is that i want to start playing tanks and the chieftain is my favorite tank in game . My account is level 72. If u want i can sent u some photos just email me back. Have a nice day m8!

3. OP
    OP
    kijah

kijah
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

but i dont have british tanks. and u said u like chieftain xDDDDDD

4. FOKA123

FOKA123
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Sry man hahah taht was supposed to don t exist the chieftain part was copy paste from a selling chieftain account.If u want we can meake a deal....message me if u want photos!

5. OP
    OP
    kijah

kijah
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Ok i wanna ur account but i dont have this account. I wanna change u another account. If u want i can send u photos too. The account have russian jets(la15 mig9/9late. Mig 15 and almost mig15bis. Yak9 the last of yaks. Too have is2 and almost. T44. In germany have until bf 109 g2 trop. Fw 190 a5 and first tiger. England. Until spitfire ix. Eeuu. Almost p80. Do u wanna trade it?

6. FOKA123

FOKA123
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Nah if u vr got that account i would switch imediately but i ll not give a bettrr account for a worst account.

7. OP
    OP
    kijah

kijah
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Worst but different nation xd. Rusky power. But np as u want

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.