Sell/Trade 90 Mage W/ 16 Mil Mesos. PayPal/Runescape GP

Discussion in 'Maplestory Mesos for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Lvl 90 (EDIT: Ice/Lit) Male Mage, on Mapleglobal. Account Comes with over 16 Mil Mesos, Has NX Cash Face, haircut, and a Shirt and Pants. Also Comes with a Pet, With Item Pouch and Meso Magnet. This Character Was Statted Correctly, And even Has used an AP Reset, Bringing the STR "AND" DEX Down to 4, The lowest possible. Willing To sell Naked, Or Full With Items and Mesos. Will Use an official Middle Man, or you go first. Post back if you have any questions....

what world btw ?

and this does come with full infos ?

and how much if u sell it naked (vice versa) ?

plz don't say "offer" ....

Yes, This Account comes with ALL INFORMATION, Pass, Pin, Recovery Question, Date of Birth, Everything Needed to change this account to yours. It is Located on the Broa Server. 50$ Clean, (5 Mil Runescape GP.) Or 70 For full. (7 Mil Runescape GP.)

nice :D but im interested with the price

but sadly my friends are in khaini :( if ya have khaini char.. just pm me ...

Ah, sorry man all i got is the Broa. And yea, its a pretty good price, as im off to university, so it either goes to my little bros runescape account, or to some new food for my pantry haha. If anyone else is interested, just leave a post, or hit me up on aim, at VaNeiNJeCTeD i am around the house, so i should reply fairly quick. Thanks.

ice or fire?

Ah, sorry, i seem to have forgot to mention that haha. Its an Ice/Lit Mage.

id like to buy this. please msg me on aim.. SchoolSux586

hey will u trade for a lvl 83 and 52 runescape account?

It depends What Items / How Much GP and Skills

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.