Selling  North America  High End  Android and iOS  Original Owner (Yes) SEELE 5 + GUARANTEED ON STARTERS AT LEVEL 3 | NA/EU/ASIA ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE |

Discussion in 'Honkai Star Rail Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by SugoiGachas, 5/2/23.

1. SugoiGachas

SugoiGachas
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    HELLO TRAILBLAZERS! [​IMG] SUGOI GACHAS is here!!
    Discord: sugoigachas#1840

[​IMG]99% positive feedback, 5 star reviews, 8+ years
    [​IMG]Available *ALMOST* 24/7, just for gamers
    [​IMG]Fast service, quick deals and hassle-free
    [​IMG]Receive in 1 hour or less (when i’m online)
    [​IMG]Customers are our priorities!
    [​IMG]Drop us a pm anytime, anywhere~
    —————-///—————///—————///————

Welcome to the sugoi train in Star Rail! Wanna break free from the “LUCK GAP” syndrome? Grab a 5* account now and start flexing! [​IMG]

[​IMG] Popular characters Seele, Bronya, Bailu, Ting Yun, and best teams available!
    [​IMG]All stocks and combinations available, just let me know who you’re looking for!
    [​IMG]Reroll accounts available as well!

[​IMG]Start your sugoi train journey today by dropping us a PM/Discord at sugoigachas#1840 for quotations and get a super lucky account!

[​IMG]Delivery Info:
    1. Login information + screenshots with UID will be sent to you via Discord/playerup

[​IMG]Security Assurance
    All accounts are created with a HoYoverse username that does not have a linked email, mobile number or other socials.

[​IMG]Transaction Process
    1. Complete the payment. (PayPal +10% / Wise +5%)
    2. Wait for your account login details (Receive your account within 24h).
    3. Login, confirm, change password, link your account and start flexing your luck to friends!

[​IMG]All accounts are hand-rolled and checked by me and my team # selling them to you!

Thank you so much for reading this, and support by buying NOW [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.