Selling   Season 1 Apex Predator Account 23k Kills 7.0 KD. Perma Pred Dive Trail 4k 20 Badges. Lots of skins

Discussion in 'Apex Legends Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell Rare Account' started by LewdKitty, 7/9/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LewdKitty

LewdKitty
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    ORIGIN ACCOUNT ONLY, STEAM LINKING IS NOT AVAILABLE. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY DO NOT WASTE MY TIME TRYING TO SCAM.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    I'm considering selling this account because I don't enjoy playing the game that much anymore. This account has a bunch of skins either through battle passes, events, challenges, old twitch prime promotions, etc. The account is also a predator account from season 2 which means it comes with the permanent season 2 apex predator dive trail that they discontinued after season 3 rank changes (you no longer keep your current rank dive trail when a ranked split ends) so it's extremely rare to have because the game was not as big as it is today.

3 characters have the 4k damage 20 kills badge

-Bangalore
    -Lifeline
    -Pathfinder

This account has a heirloom for Bangalore as well

Below are pictures i spent a lot of time organizing, cropping, and naming in alphabetical order. So for example if you are looking to see what's on Wraith, you might need to scroll all the way to the bottom and go to the W's

****PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE NOT ALL OF THE SKINS ON THE ACCOUNT.****

most of these are just the legendaries and old event/promotion skins that i thought were really nice and that you can't obtain anymore. This account has the season 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 battle passes fully completed. The account also has 300,000 LEGEND TOKENS which is used for unlocking characters or recolor skins in the shop (technically the next 20 or so characters can be unlocked for free without buying them, you can just use those tokens instead to purchase them). Also another thing to note is that some of these skins are not done justice simply through screenshots as some of them look better in game (e.g Magnum Opus R-99) and some skins are animated (e.g Best Friend Pathfinder skin). Feel free to look the skins up as they should all be named properly in the screenshots if they show up correctly! I will leave a reply with more screenshots. Not showcasing the banner poses, frames, kill quips, finishers, etc UNLESS asked so keep that in mind these are just strictly SOME of the skins. PRICE IS # but please keep in mind a lot of time and effort went into this account so take that into consideration before making an offer. Shoot me a message if you'd like to discuss some more :3

Attached Files:

#1 LewdKitty, 7/9/22
    Last edited: 7/9/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    LewdKitty

LewdKitty
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Continued list of skins !! Again keep in mind these are not all of the skins on the account just the legendaries and past event skins i thought were worth showcasing

Attached Files:

3. OP
    OP
    LewdKitty

LewdKitty
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Continued... again !

Attached Files:

4. OP
    OP
    LewdKitty

LewdKitty
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

continued !!

Attached Files:

5. QQQssaa111

QQQssaa111
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    提供OGmail吗?

6. OP
    OP
    LewdKitty

LewdKitty
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I only speak English, sorry.

7. MeowSui

MeowSui
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

My Location:
    400$

8. OP
    OP
    LewdKitty

LewdKitty
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Sorry but I think the account is worth more than that considering it has a heirloom which is already worth more than what you are asking on top of everything else

9. EKAY

EKAY
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    Icon™#5392
    Please send me massage on discord i will buy but you need to negotiate the price

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.