Sold Searching for Affiliates - Information Product - $$$$

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 12/5/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Do you have an audience and the ability to drive traffic?

Do you want to make some serious money for yourself?

Well, look no further. I am looking for affiliates to help drive traffic and sales to the new training system I have created. In return for your traffic and sales, you will receive a cut of each sale we make.

Product Information

Price $397

-7 Weeks of Training where they get the following

Learn how to use and implement memory techniques to learn faster.
    A better understanding of their own learning and creativity potential.
    A set of tools to keep improving their mind and life even after the training is over.

Here are some more specific details:

Each of the phases comes with the training exercises, a course, and a training book:

Phase 1: Focus on developing visualization skills and creativity training
    Phase 2: Focus on making any types of information memorable (Numbers, names, symbols, etc)
    Phase 3: Focus on organizing the information you're learning in the brain into structured stories
    Phase 4: Focus on creating associations for new information you learn to incorporate it into existing neural nets
    Phase 5: Focus on learning to use techniques such as the memory palace to organize information
    Phase 6: Focus on learning some final techniques like mind mapping or the mind tree for taking notes and aiding the other memory techniques. In this phase, I also give some tools for continuing the mind-development journey so they become a sort of 'scientist' investigating their own brain.

If you need any more information please let me know

Package:

6 Phases of Training (7 Weeks)
    6 Premium Interactive Courses to Accompany Each Training Phase
    6 Training Books
    Audio Version of the Course
    Lifetime Access and Updates

You can help yourself to make some money while also helping other people to make a powerful positive change in their life.

If this is something which interests you, please post here or message me.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.