Sold [SEA] LVL 52 ENDGAME STACKED ACCOUNT (RUSH SALE)

Discussion in 'Counter Side Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by QuAntz, 6/27/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuAntz

QuAntz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello,

Account Details: See Pics below
    Price: 100$
    Mode of Payment:
    preferably PAYPAL (Friends and Family) or (120$ on Goods and Services due to the fee)
    : if you prefer MIDDLEMAN, it's fine as well but you would have to shoulder the fees.
    Reason for Selling: Starting to get busier with work and life since the world is starting to recover from the Pandemic although slowly.

This account is somewhat stacked as I have spent a little bit on it. As this is an Endgame account, you wouldn't have any problem on tackling new contents and events as well as would be able to summon near pity once a new # unit arrives well except for awakened units since that costs a ton but you would still able to summon a lot since I always buy the weekly 220 black certificate. Until the account is bought, I would continue to play and do dailies so as not to be wasteful of the account's potential.

Please message me if you're interested or if you have further questions pls contact me on my discord "QuAntz#0752".

Summary of Account Details:

Noteworthy Account Info: 28k Quartz, 4k Admin Coins, and all 3 Subscriptions Activated

Notable Units: I have all # SSR units currently available except for Jane Doe, Karin Wong, Dominic King Reginald, and A. Yoo Mina(as of July 1, 2021).

Awakened Units - A.Hilde(Lvl 102), Lee Jisoo(lvl 100)

Notable SSR's - Einz & Zwei(lvl 106), Kyle Wong(lvl 102), Gaeun(lvl 102), Elizabeth Pendragon(lvl 102), Rosaria Le Fried(lvl 102), Xiao Lin(lvl 102), Lumi(lvl 102), Hayami Sanae(lvl 102), Nanahara Chinatsu(lvl 102), Yang Harim(lvl 102), Shin Jia(lvl102), Esterosa de Chevalier(lvl 102), Nanahara Chifuyu(lvl 100), Lee Yumi(lvl 100), Seo Yoon(lvl 100), Terminator(lvl 100), Stronghold(lvl 100),

Notable SR's - Ryan Ferrier(lvl 104), Lin Xien(lvl 102), Sylvia Lena Cooper(lvl 102), Arius Esquede(currently leveling to 102 just after limit break)

Notable R's - Irie Alford(lvl 110), Ironside(lvl 110), Cindy Looper(leveling to 110), Hound(leveling to 110)

Currently building units: SSR - Titan, Kang Soyoung, and Maria Antonov

SR - Evelyn Keller

R - Claudia Nelson, Fione Lowell, Hirose Aki

Notable Ships: SSR - Enterprise(lvl 100), Lake Superior(lvl 100), Kamiizumi(lvl 100), New Ohio(lvl 70 as of July 3, 2021)

SR - Gleipnir(lvl 100)

Notable Inventory :

- 143 Employment Contract (as of July 1, 2021)

- 750 Classified Employee Contract (as of July 1, 2021)

- All Tier 6 Arena Gears already bought and T6 Exclusive Gear of Xiao Lin, Kyle Wong, Yang Harim, Seo Yoon, Lumi, Lee Yumi, Gaeun, and Sylvia Lena Cooper

#1 QuAntz, 6/27/21
    Last edited: 7/3/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    QuAntz

QuAntz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

UPDATE AS OF JULY 8, 2021

Hello,

Account Details: See Pics below
    Price: 70$
    Mode of Payment: preferably PAYPAL (Friends and Family) or (80$ on Goods and Services due to the fee)
    Reason for Selling: Starting to get busier with work and life since the world is starting to recover from the Pandemic although slowly.

This account is somewhat stacked as I have spent a little bit on it. As this is an Endgame account, you wouldn't have any problem on tackling new contents and events as well as would be able pull a lot once a new # unit arrives well except for awakened units since that costs a ton but you would still able to summon a lot since I always buy the weekly 220 black certificate. Until the account is bought, I would continue to play and do dailies so as not to be wasteful of the account's potential.

Please message me if you're interested or if you have further questions pls contact me on my discord "QuAntz#0752".

Summary of Account Details:

Noteworthy Account Info: 28k Quartz, 2.6k Admin Coins, Counter Pass(Special Plan Activated), and all 3 Subscriptions Activated.

Notable Units: I have all # SSR units currently available except for Jane Doe, Dominic King Reginald, and Awakened Yoo Mina

Awakened Units - A.Hilde(levelling to 104), Lee Jisoo(lvl 100)
    Notable SSR's - Einz & Zwei(lvl 106), Kyle Wong(lvl 104), Gaeun(lvl 102), Elizabeth Pendragon(lvl 102), Rosaria Le Fried(lvl 102), Xiao Lin(lvl 102), Lumi(lvl 102), Hayami Sanae(lvl 102), Nanahara Chinatsu(lvl 102), Yang Harim(lvl 102), Shin Jia(lvl102), Esterosa de Chevalier(lvl 102), Nanahara Chifuyu(lvl 100), Lee Yumi(lvl 100), Seo Yoon(lvl 100), Terminator(lvl 100), Stronghold(lvl 100), Titan (lvl 100), Kang Soyoung(lvl 100)
    Notable SR's - Ryan Ferrier(lvl 104), Lin Xien(lvl 102), Sylvia Lena Cooper(levelling to 104), Arius Esquede(lvl 102), Evelyn Keller(levelling to 104)
    Notable R's - Irie Alford(lvl 110), Ironside(lvl 110), Cindy Looper(lvl 110), Hound(lvl 110), Claudia Nelson(lvl 110), Fiona Lowell(levelling to 108), Hirose Aki(levelling to 104)
    Currently building units: SSR - Edel Meitner, Karin Wong, Joo Shiyoung, and Maria Antonov
    SR - Choi Ina

Notable Ships: SSR - Enterprise(lvl 100), Lake Superior(lvl 100), Kamiizumi(lvl 100), New Ohio(lvl 90)
    SR - Gleipnir(lvl 100)

Arena Rank - Gold 4 for Ranked Battle (not focusing on PvP since i'm too busy and don't want to get too stressed to try but can definitely climb to higher ranks with the right team comp for my account)
    - Challenger 1 for Strategic Battle.

Notable Inventory :
    - 54 Employment Contract
    - 278 Classified Employee Contract (Awakened Pity at 50/150)
    - All Tier 6 Arena Gears already bought and T6 Exclusive Gear of Xiao Lin, Kyle Wong, Yang Harim, Seo Yoon, Lumi, Lee Yumi, Gaeun, and Sylvia Lena Cooper

#2 QuAntz, 7/6/21
    Last edited: 7/9/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.