SE Red Bull

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by jayo420, 5/5/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayo420

jayo420
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

This is my first share and its fairly easy to do. You have the potential to get free replacement cans for whatever product you choose to use. What I did was simply fill out the form and say something along the lines of How you are a dedicated red bull customer and that you have had mostly good experiences when buying their products but you had some trouble more than once with damaged or defective cans. I used the 4 packs of blueberry as my target telling them that the last case i bought contained an empty can that was sealed and that the outer box cardboard box it was contained in had no damage whatsoever (places the blame on them and not you or the store). Make sure to give them some praise letting them know that you have been a long time customer and how much you enjoy Red Bull blah blah blah etc. Change up the story so its not the same as mine. I told them about 4 cans had either been damaged or defective since i have been buying them and that the store had gladly returned them for me but it was such a hassle the other times and going all the way back was almost not worth the trip for just 1 can out of the 4. They will give you a call and ask you some question like when and where you bought them, if they ask for receipt just say its been a week and you dont hold onto them. FInally they will ask for your address and tell you they are sending you replacement cans for the ones that were damaged. Im getting 3 sent to me. Have fun

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.