Scammer Alert

Discussion in 'Disputes - Active' started by firedog432, 6/21/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firedog432

firedog432
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    06/20/2022

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $119 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    JokerIR

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    [email protected]

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    [email protected]

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Discord ID: MUD#1576

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

The following is the link to his listing:

https://www.playerup.com/threads/al...aid-bundles-inc-rambo-macclane-ghost.5493254/

I left a reply on the listing page, and he contacted me through discord. He assured me that the account is legit and when I asked him about payment, we agreed to send payment through paypal. Unfortunately I made a mistake and send the paypal through friends and family option. After I send him the payment and showed him the confirmation, he told me he wasn't able to receive the money and that his paypal is having issues, so he cancelled the transaction. However he has not been able to provide cancellation proof and he is trying to make me send more payments so he can give me the info to the purchased account. He is a "verified" and "Gold" status member on your website.
    Please let me know if there is any way you can help me and if you need any further information. I do have screenshots of my conversation with him. After you have confirmed the validity of my claim, please notify other members from doing business with him to prevent anymore scams.
    I will be looking forward to hearing from your team.
    Thank you,
    AK

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

3. JokerIR

JokerIR
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

132   0   0

This is not my discord ID : MUD#1576

4. JokerIR

JokerIR
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

132   0   0

I think someone has used my name to scam you email and discord don't match to mine.

Store likes this.
  5. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   0   0

What is his username on the site?
    You have submitted this seller ad! @JokerIR
    Send complete payment documents and chats

JokerIR likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.