Scammer alert FREE - Brooklyn, NY Listen guys,...

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Threads' started by Mike Freeman, 6/23/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Freeman

Mike Freeman
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Scammer alert FREE - Brooklyn, NY Listen guys, watch out for @guillermo Prado, this is the kind of person I hate the most. We had a deal, 25$ for a dokkan battle global account (in the first comment I will show a pic of proof that I sent him the money) after I sent him the money he sent me the account info. Later on he says that he wants more money. I'm not rich so I said, I can't donate you extra money. He got mad and then said, i want 50$ if you don't pay me another 25$ I'm going to make a post in every group saying that you are a scammer, (�) so in other words he's saying that if I don't give him extra money, that wasn't part of the deal, then he would just tell everyone that I'm a scammer. I refused to send him anymore money and then he did what he said. He made a post calling me a scammer. That already crossed the line and made me pissed off! So in his comments I proved him wrong, then he got super mad at me, and told me to go to hell, and that the account that he gave me was modded and duped so it's getting banned. So pretty much, I payed him for an account that is getting banned, then got accused of being a scammer, then I got told to go to hell and die. As you can see in the picture that is provided, this is after I proved him wrong in his comments, and he got mad, and told me to go to hell and also told me that the account was modded, so here you see that his intentions were to scam me in the first place if he sold me a modded account. I don't usually make posts about scammers, because I have been scammed many times, but I had to do this one and get everything off my chest. This one went too far. And just a warning for everyone in the chat, be very careful who you trade with (now you can view the picture I was talking about where he admitted that the account was getting banned, and also if you would like to see the proof that I sent him the money go to the comment sections,I will post an image of the PayPal transaction receipt first thing in the comment section)
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Mike Freeman

Mike Freeman
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Here is the proof that I sent him the 25$ for his account, this is the receipt that PayPal sent me to my email after I payed him

3. OP
    OP
    Alex Ayala

Alex Ayala
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Wow this guy is a fuckin prick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.