Never Delivered Scammed by verified seller "Prime Jalal"

Discussion in 'Disputes - Active' started by claycooper, 7/10/24.

1. claycooper

claycooper
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi, i have been scammed by a seller here. Info below. I will send screenshots on what happened.
    I bought 3 accounts for my cousines who live in 3rd world countries who could really use these marketplace accounts and make a huge difference in their lifes.. This scum delivered me 3 empty accounts and then blocked me. I have tried to get ahold of him for weeks.
    I tried writing to him from another whatsapp, i could see his online activity but hes ignoring and yet blocked that account aswell. I want to go to the bottom with tihis, because i can only assume he has done this to many others.

He states that playerup
    WhatsApp: +212 614-408691
    Telegram: @FixDigitale
    Instagram: #

Email:

1. Date Dispute Happened
    July 1, 2024

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $650 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Prime Jalal

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Wise

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    Example: [email protected]

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    WhatsApp: +212 614-408691
    Telegram: @FixDigitale

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

Attached Files:

2. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

3. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

@Prime Jalal if no reply, we will suspend your PlayerUp Account.

4. Prime Jalal

Prime Jalal
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community

12   1   0

My Location:
    hello sir
    this person didnty post the whole conversation
    i already sended to him acounts they are not empty like he said
    and he didnt want 1 acount it was good and everything with acount was working with the acount he told that he just change his mind i sended to him his money back for 1 acount and he wanted to send him again he tried to scam and he told me if i dont accept he will report me

Attached Files:

5. Prime Jalal

Prime Jalal
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community

12   1   0

My Location:
    thats what happend he already got the acounts working everything is good
    and he try to make him self vectime
    about the wise acount it comes with ebay uk acount acount that he change his mind about it
    i cant give him something he got his money for it

6. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

7. OP
    OP
    claycooper

claycooper
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi,
    First of all. This is not my number. My number is swedish and we have not heard anything since i posted here from this scammer.
    If he an refund me or get me what we agreed on wich is 3 accounts with wise accounts connected to them plus the wise method then we are all good.
    This help was for my cousines in a 3rd world country where these accounts makes a huge difference. This scum neither delivered and is neither telling the truth.

I am happy to show live proof anytime. Report and suspended this guy will only be positive for this community.

Attached Files:

8. Prime Jalal

Prime Jalal
    Expand Collapse

12   1   0

My Location:
    sir stop make your self a vectime i already to you the 3 acount
    and forgot about the wise the acount this the end i already blocked you i dont have the full conversation

9. OP
    OP
    claycooper

claycooper
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    You piece of s h jt .. There is a special place in hell for you..
    Admin there is a simple way to solve this , check my account
    i dont have a uk number. this guy is fake and have uploaded fake convos. I have recieved jack from this seller. he is a big scammer. He even wrote to us as my screenshots states that playerup is not letting him hold the funds thus making is believe him and send him money seppparate trough wise.

I cannot explain the level of disgust i have for this guy and of his kind.. You will do alot of future people a big favour of blocking this piece of trash from your portal.

10. Prime Jalal

Prime Jalal
    Expand Collapse

12   1   0

My Location:
    what an evil you are and i also i want say to the admin
    and about this admin please just check the details and its for you to say
    i am with you in any diisions you made

11. OP
    OP
    claycooper

claycooper
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    The worst of the worst scum. What would i earn to hurt you , you have not delivered what was promised. And you decieved me into dealing with you outside this platform. You cannot fake a swedish phone number due to it not being possible without swedish bank id. You have already uploaded fake proof from a uk number. I reffer and advice admin to check my screenshots from what i have shared from the beginning. I hope you and the likes of you pay for being the absolotely lowest of the lowest scum