scammed by using middleman fake email address

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by bobo199519, 5/24/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobo199519

bobo199519
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: January 1, 2013\
    May/23,2016
    2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the Buyer
    I am the seller
    3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $100 USD
    250$
    4. Other Parties Username
    Example: Site Username
    Freddy K
    5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Example: PayPal
    Paypal
    6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    Example: [email protected]
    don't know
    7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    Example: [email protected]
    don't know
    8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Example: bobskik
    Freddy K
    9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below
    scammed me by using your fake email address and i can't get money

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

Don't mislead others in your thread titles here. You stated the title saying "your" as if it's "our" fake email address which doesn't make sense because if you're implying it as us then it's not fake.

3. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

On every thread on every page of this website we list a nice Middleman Sellers Guide with a full explanation how our services work. Did you read this? If you had you would not have been scammed unfortunately.

When you click on it, you go to this page: Middleman: Sellers Guide | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

On this page you see at the very top:

When should I release my account information to the buyer?
    Never release your account information unless (@Middleman) contacts you through the PlayerUp Conversation Ticket System. We will never contact you through e-mail, PlayerUp, skype, or any 3rd party service. All middleman transactions are done through PlayerUp.com for security reasons.

As you can clearly see we don't use email to communicate.

So who scammed you?

Well you must have given your email out to someone recently. That is the person who scammed you. They used a fake middleman email like in these cases here:

Fake Middleman | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Got scamer i think | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Stole account | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Fake Middleman Problem | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

As a result, your next step is to contact the game publisher and recall the account. That is all you can do since we obviously can't pay you since you didn't do business through us. Depending on the game, we can provide further instructions.

Sorry to hear for your loss and hopefully you can at least recall the account and learn from this experience.

Matheus Pfitscher likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.