Under Investigation Scammed by James Halber aka Marc Robbinson aka NBADEALER

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by getsomehor, 2/11/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. getsomehor

getsomehor
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. February 9th 2017

2. Im the buyer

3. $200

4. Halber, James Halber, Marc Robbinson, NBADEALER, Streamium.cf, NBEdealerHQ.gmail, KIK: nbadealer

5. PayPal

6. [email protected], [email protected], KIK: NBADEALER

7. [email protected]

8. KIK: NBADEALER

9. This person has several domain names and creates posts on legitimate websites to lure people in. He communicated with me on the iPhone app "KIK". He also claimed ownership of website
    Streamium.cf which is a fraudulent website.

After finding out I was scammed I researched this persons email addresses they gave me and found that he had scammed others out of hundreds of dollars. This is a serial scam artist with several alliases he goes by the name of "Marc robbinson" also as "James"

After talking to this person for over an hour on KIK he presented several seemingly reasonable credentials, he then convinced me to use PayPal as "friends and family", after that he was really cautious that he received payment, and then give me the log in information I requested however the information was incorrect. And when I realized this I asked for the correct infor, and he completely stopped responding even blocked me, and hasn't responded to any email I sent. I've even tried contacting the "business" he owns. And no reply. Complete scam artist, I have screenshots of our entire conversation and have his other email addresses.

The KIK username is:
    NBADEALER

the email addresses I found are:

[email protected]
    [email protected]

And this scammer has posted on several real websites and notably has stolen money from other people

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: getsomehor Re: #1[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.