Scam By Buyer

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Lewis Agency, 3/15/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lewis Agency

Lewis Agency
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

23   3   0

1. Date Dispute Happened
    15/03/2024

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the seller

3. Total Transaction Value
    30$

4. Other Parties Username
    Adrogrom
    5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Middlemen

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    Don't know

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    Don't know

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Adrogrom

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information

I just Received his order through middlemen after receiving order I fulfill The order through through middlemen but when I already delivered order the he asked he don't want his order after getting Acounts passwords he change order status to mm assistance
    What's my fault in it
    I get order from middleman
    And I full it
    And when I asked him why he order when he is not interested he abused me
    Only buyer has respect
    Where is seller resect ?
    Kindly resolve my issue

Attached Files:

2. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

3. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

Suspended until he replies.

4. Adrogrom

Adrogrom
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    I say again, I bought a status upgrade on this forum, why I was transferred to buying accounts, I don’t know, I didn’t need your accounts. How can you do anything on this forum when the moderator responded to complaints several months later? This is a dead and glitchy forum where you buy a status upgrade, and they arrange for you to purchase accounts that you don’t need at all.
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  5. Adrogrom

Adrogrom
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    I myself was going to sell Google accounts on this forum. I randomly chose a topic about how the purchase happens here, it turned out that I was supposedly already buying accounts, when I clicked on the button, I deleted this correspondence, thinking that I had canceled this transaction, but the transaction was not canceled, since I did not know which one I need to press a button to cancel the order, but the seller didn’t ask me anything or didn’t wait for my answer about whether I need his accounts or not and sent me accounts that I don’t need without waiting for my answer, that’s how it all works for you , it’s not even clear how to cancel a transaction if you accidentally completed it, that’s all.

6. Adrogrom

Adrogrom
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    I didn’t even log into his accounts and I myself can send my accounts in return at least 100 grand in exchange for his accounts, that is, I want to show that I didn’t need his accounts at all. Look at my activity history over the years, have I made at least one purchase? No, it was not. I’ll say it again, I went into a random topic, wanted to check how the purchase was going, clicked on the deal button, then I received a letter, I couldn’t figure out how to cancel the deal, since my native language is not English, I just deleted this letter, thinking that I had marked the deal in this way. Then I was offline, and the seller began to write to me that he would now send me accounts and without waiting for my response, he sent them to me, to which I wrote to him that I did not need accounts, and if I bought anything on this forum, it was an increase in status , not his accounts. Your support service is dead, as they responded to this situation several months later.

7. Adrogrom

Adrogrom
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    I can send 100 of my accounts to replace him, thereby showing that I have many of my own accounts and I don’t need his accounts, and at that it’s so expensive, in a clear mind I wouldn’t buy such accounts at that price!

8. Adrogrom

Adrogrom
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    And even now, dear moderator, you did not wait for my answer, but quickly blocked me. You don't want to delve into the essence of the problem and you don't care about the forum users.

9. Adrogrom

Adrogrom
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    And if I wanted to deceive someone else, did I make further purchases from other users? No, I have not made any other purchase attempts.

10. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

11. OP
    OP
    Lewis Agency

Lewis Agency
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

23   3   0

I received a order for Gmail I deliver Gmail's but after getting Gmail buyer change status to mm assistance?...

12. Adrogrom

Adrogrom
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Once again, read carefully what I wrote. I have never purchased anything from this site. I went to a random thread to see how it worked, how to complete a transaction. I clicked on the purchase, then wanted to cancel it, but I still couldn’t figure out how to cancel the purchase and simply deleted the letter that I received about the purchase. I thought that by deleting the letter, I could cancel the deal, but nothing was canceled, since you then wrote me a letter saying that you would send me accounts, but I was not on the forum at that time and I could not answer in time that I should no accounts needed and that I did this for a test. You didn’t wait for my response and sent me accounts that I didn’t need at all and then started accusing me of wanting to deceive you.

I can send you 100 of my Google accounts so that you understand that I have such accounts and I am a seller myself and you yourself know and understand that the accounts that you sent me, I did not use them and was not included in any account, because I simply don’t need them.

13. OP
    OP
    Lewis Agency

Lewis Agency
    Expand Collapse

23   3   0

So what's my fault in this?

14. Adrogrom

Adrogrom
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    What is your fault?
    Your mistake is that you wrote me a letter and did not wait for my response, but almost immediately sent me the accounts. Wouldn't it have been wise to clarify first whether to send me the accounts or not?

I’ve never bought anything here and I don’t know how the process of selling and buying goods works, and this can be seen from the administration. I made a test trade, didn’t figure out how to cancel it, and without waiting for my response, you sent me accounts that I don’t need at all.

15. Adrogrom

Adrogrom
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    I’m not accusing you of anything, but I’m just trying to prove that I’m not a deceiver or a scammer and I didn’t want to deceive you, I can send you 100 Google accounts, thereby proving that I have such accounts in large quantities and that I myself am a seller of Google accounts.

16. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.