Selling  Satiels Game Grinding Service!

Discussion in 'Roblox Boosting for Sale - Buy / Sell Roblox Powerleveling' started by Satiel, 5/19/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Satiel

Satiel
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hey you, yeah you!
    Are you looking for some cash or stats in that one specific ROBLOX game, but don't want to do all the grinding yourself?
    Then look no further, as i'm your man!

I take the pain out of grinding for you, and inflict it upon myself! (At a cost, of course, more on that soon.)
    No matter what it might be, a tycoon, a simulator, Jail Break, etc, I will take time out of my day to ensure that you are happy and stress-relieved!
    Need that new dominus in dominus lifting simulator? No problem!

Of course, you WILL have to give me the account information for this process to happen (Unless its a game where you can drop money like Jail Break, of course) Dont trust me? That's fine! We can stay in a call and I can screenshare if you'd like, and we can even do half payment before, half after! However you prefer to do things, I will completely comply with your requests, as long as it doesnt seem fishy, that is.
    Im trying to make a name for myself to more than just a few people in Lounge, so I thought what better way than to do a game grinding service?
    Are you in? Let's talk prices!

Now, im unsure if anybody else on v3rm does this sort of thing, but if they do, feel free to send me a thread link containing their shop, and I will price-match them or even # under their prices! But, for now here are MY prices:
    1 hour of grinding = $1.50
    That's right! $1.50 an hour!
    Now, of course these prices ARE #, as always with my sales, but don't get too ridiculous, please!

Are you interested in my services? Feel free to hit me up on Discord!
    Satiel#0602

If I don't get back to you immediately, I am either
    1. Currently grinding
    2. Busy with other work
    3. In school
    4. Asleep
    5. Temporarily AFK
    If any of these scenarios happen, please be patient, as I will be back to handle your request eventually! Thank you!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.