Selling  SAORS BOOSTING SERVICE | WORLD OF UNDERWORLD | CATHEDRAL | ORDINAL | Fast & Efficient!

Discussion in 'Sword Art Online Alicization Rising Steel Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Infinity88, 2/28/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infinity88

Infinity88
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Now open to boost SAO RS Accounts! Guaranteed Safe, Fast, & Efficient!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ordinal:
    ✔ A Rank Boost - $10
    ✔ S Rank Boost - $15
    ✔ SS Rank Boost - $25

Cathedral:
    ✔ Hard Difficulty Clear Boost - $15
    ✔ Very Hard Difficulty Clear Boost - $20

War of Underworld:
    ✔ Increments of 5,000 points - $5

IMPORTANT:
    ✔ Message me here or on Discord preferably at Infinity#0985.
    ✔ Boost is done manually and by real humans (me). I do not know of anyone getting banned for transferring of account, thus refunds will not be made if your account is banned in the future for whatever reason.
    ✔ Order times will vary due to timezone, type of boost purchased, and queue time. I will give you an estimate time of completion upon purchase of boost.
    ✔ Boost for Ordinal and War of Underworld: You are responsible for the amount of BP/WP pots needed beforehand. If there is an insufficient amount at time of transfer I will message you and wait for your response on what to do. Please prepare beforehand so boost can go smoothly and efficiently!

Form of Payment: PayPal (Friends & Family)

If there are any other boosts you'd like, I'll do my best to accommodate and make it possible!

#1 Infinity88, 2/28/20
    Last edited: 2/28/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.