Sold Sales Staff, Content Creators, Advertisers for product development

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 7/10/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

- I'm looking for a content creator to sit down and create my products\
    - I'm looking for Experienced Sales Staff
    - I'm also looking for an experience developer for web, and mobile applications

About the projects: I won't be disclosing specifics about what we'll be doing, but know I'm throwing together a development team for a line of products. Discussion of what we'll be doing will be reserved for those that join the team.

About this thread: This is for recruitment only, please direct any objections, or questions not related to interest to my PM's. Please refrain from any questions that would dissuade other potential candidates from conveying their interest in a public environment, and direct these questions to my PM's, I will get back to you in a timely manner.

How will you be compensated: You will be given regular payouts in "profit sharing", and partial equity (partial ownership) of the products we create.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.