Exploiting Sad I have to do this.

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by MafiaRevoHD20, 5/26/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MafiaRevoHD20

MafiaRevoHD20
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

6   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

We can't "Mac address ban" people on a Forum. What you're saying makes no sense and you don't know how Forums work. Quit attacking us when we do way more than you on a daily basis to help assist + banning 100's of scammers daily.

MafiaRevoHD20 likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    MafiaRevoHD20

MafiaRevoHD20
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

6   0   0

I'm in awe that you just tried to make a status climb by saying you're busier than me, when you don't even know my first name. Good analysis. Btw you can BLOCK. Anything with an address. PM if you would like to know. OR google. or Take a CIS class.....??? Secondly, No one attacked YOU, or " US." You may feel entitled because you work for playerup and I named dropped PLAYERUP, but no one attacked YOU. The attacking is, " we do way more than you on a daily basis. " Oh ok, glad we met # Ryan. Leave you too your busy day Ryan. Since that was important to tell me.

#3 MafiaRevoHD20, 5/26/20
    Last edited: 5/26/20
  4. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

As for us, we actively combat scammers daily as seen here not including accounts that go in full lock down or auto banned/auto suspended - https://www.playerup.com/accounts/suspensions/

However we also need the community part in reporting scammers which if you want to combat fraud, simply report the scammers here - https://www.playerup.com/accounts/active-disputes/

5. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

You stated, "Since playerup doesn't care" and I'm here telling you we do.

The fact is we do more than you on PlayerUp to combat scammers. We very obviously do so I don't know why you're upset over it.

Secondly, your mac address is only associated with your ISP. Mac addresses are not transmitted through the internet and only through your router. You stating to MAC ban someone makes no sense. Either way, your mac address can be changed in 30 seconds so I don't see why you'd think that's a permanent solution.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.