S/T> LVL 113 Priest on Windia!

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Level : 113

Job : Priest

Server : Windia

Ranks : Off

Base LUK : 103

Equipts : Some good ones, nothing extrordinary.

IGN : Unique, no numbers or anything.

I am looking for items, mesos, NX on Demethos server ONLY! If it isn't demethos don't bother. Also, I am open to trades for characters on Demethos server ONLY! Reply here, I'm not on AIM or MSN enough to really get in contact with. Leave your contact information here, I have AIM & MSN. So make offer, and if I like it I'll get back to you, also I am open to pay pal offers as well, thanks! -iKristen

I am aware that my post count is low, I just browse the forums and read up on things, I don't ever really feel the need to post anything. I will be using a TRUSTED MM, if you have a problem with that, YOU go first. I don't have time for scammers.

I am offering as follows....

ID

Password

PIN

Birthday

Secret Question Answer

E-Mail Password.

If there is anything additional you want let me know and I will be more than happy to provide it for you if you are serious about the deal. Anyways, may the best bidder win!

Oh yah, and one more thing. I'm looking for FEMALE characters ONLY, unless it is a GODLY male character. Hense I am a girl, playing a male character is kinda weird, thats why I'm getting rid of my priest! lol

I'll offer 30k nx as starting

*Bump to the top kind sir!*

gsmzevans added 1179 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

No other offers? May be a quick sell, I need your contact info I guess.. BUMP

Account will be sold for 30K NX unless there are any better offers. 1 day remaining on auction!

Man, do I love people who make offers and don't follow through with them. Thanks love you bag! *BUMP*

lvl 80 cb????

i can offer 25k nx maybe. but getting it will take a little time as i am gone for the weekend.

which mm r u using and srry if im wrong but kinda suspicious when u wanna sell a lvl113 for only 30k nx.

I don't have a Demethos account, but I for a female windian account with a 76 CB and a 77 Ranger on it. It does not have full info, but I can put my lifes money worth on it that its not possible to hack, because my friend who gave it to me quit forever and lost email and everything, so once pin is changed nobody else can get it.

ill give you a level 90 hermit and a level 80 CB and some NX. PM if interested.

or 30k NX

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.