1. /u/InternationalTone900

/u/InternationalTone900
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

Getting bored of Genshin, and I find it a chore just to even do my daily comms+spend resin, and since I do have an alt I can play with, I am happy to let go of my main account to a new owner. Creation date, username, and misc information will all be provided upon purchase, and all linked information (phone number, email/etc), unlinked.

Taking offers, let me know what you got (not looking for genshin or HSR accounts)

obviously stupid offers will be ignored (I dont want your ar 45 reroll accounts, 10 dollar GC/etc)

please check the bottom of this post for the imgur links to the screenshots of this account

---

C0 Alhaitham //C0 Ayaka //C0 Eula //C0 Furina //C1 Ganyu //C1 Hutao //C3 Jean //C3 Keqing //C0 Klee //C0 Mona //C1 Neuvillette //C3 Qiqi //C0 Raiden //C0 Shenhe //C0 Wanderer //C0 Yae Miko //C0 Yelan //C1 Zhongli ///////---R2 Tome of Eternal Flow //R1 Kaguras Variety //R1 Memory of Dust //R1 Calamity Queller //R1 Staff of Homa //R1 Song of Broken Pines //R1 Wolfs Gravestone //R1 The Mistsplitter //R2 Skyward Blade //R1 Skyward blade

---

7 Crowns //669 achievements //No additional top-up avai; //471 primogems/1m mora avail as of writing this post //Welkin until april 2025 //28 namecards unlocked //0/90 event star banner, on 50 50 //48/90 standard banner //18/80 weapon banner

---

lv 10 reputation fontaine// lv 8 reputation liyue //lv 8 reputation mondstadt //lv 7 reputation sumeru //lv 23 tree of dreams //lv 42 sakuras favor //lv 16 fountain of lucine

lv 5 fontaine statue //lv 8 inazuma statue //lv 10 liyue statue //lv 10 mondstadt statue

IMAGE LINKS --------------

exploration/etc

character information

resources and achievements

weapons and artifacts

# #/InternationalTone900
    . .

#1 /u/InternationalTone900, 11/24/23
    Last edited by a moderator: 4/24/24
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.