S> Pin hack Not the AC Script!

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Khaini meso only i can crack pin for you and prove

i'll buy for a lvl 99 Sniper

First tell us where to pm you..And tlel us your aim or msn

Pm me your msn

I did add me?

my aim is

coolaznbros123

how fast do u think you can crack it i got hacked so i need it

a it clearly states in the forum stickys that you are not to sell any hacks around this place hacks are given away for free aroun here therefore you have no right be be seeling hacks around the forum mods close this thread we have a little scammer here

I'm really getting sick of seeing your posts elite. You call everyone a scammer even when they're not. It is against the rules to sell hacks BUT it dosen't mean that the guys a scammer.

well lyfe it has a 60/40 chance of him being a scammer because its a pin crack and he will most likely crack the pin, check out the acc, if its low lvled leave it and if its high lvled he will do w/e

If you look at elite's post you'll see that he used like 100 of them calling anyone he sees a scammer. Most retarded thing he did was go like "no1 gives out they ign for reasons 100% chance this guy scams mod ban this nub" cause the guy trying to sell a rs account gave out his ign and aim. -.-

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.