S> Lvl 70 lukless ice mage [broa] for bellocan meso T-Broa for bell meso

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Lukless ice mage on broa has a 2 int bandana, 73 m.atk 6 int lama staff, 6 int cape. Selling it for bellocan meso. you offer. OR i could sell everything and trade broa meso for bellocan meso too :D

lol why you hav eluk less

i have a 63 page, with 10 mil, and 6-7 sets of tobis, would u wana just trade accs?

If that page is on bellocan can you just trade money cuz my chars a white knight lol

yea he's on bella, how much u want? i don't necessarily need equips on mage, i'm filthy rich on broa, started playin bella cuz i got bored lol

I have 53 ICE THUNDER (WIZARD) 19 mlns, 4 blood snowboards, 1 golden snowboard and moooooore.... (BELLOCAN)

bumpzz i can sell all the items and just trade meso if u want

Hey their is this new site which buys/sells/trade what you are wanting. I heard from people that they were pretty secured when it comes to trading. Also if you do not find what you want their, you can visit their forums and chat with other players if you can trade with them. Its called VGamerz and they just opened just over 2 months ago. Their forum is located at VForumz. Just wanna help you out.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.