S> lvl 53, 25base dex godly sin, scania, zhelmed

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey this is phox again. This is a remake of my old thread with my dk and sin, however, the dk was sold and now remains this sin.

UP FOR GRABS-

FULL INFORMATION [email, sq1/2, pin, pass, username, last name, ect] ON RANKINGS 25 BASE DEX, PURE LUK ASSASSIN THAT IS LOCATED IN GLOBAL MS, SCANIA, NXD

EQUIPS

- 15/16/15/15 ZAKUM HELMET

- 11 Dex Black Emerald earrings

- 11 ATK White Wgs

- 32 ATK Maple Claw

- 27 LUK Sauna Robe

- 2 ATK, 8 LUK Pink Adv. Cape

- 6 DEX Black Snow Shoes

Arsenal

- 9 Sets of ILBI Throwing Stars

- Comes fully loaded with pots

- About 300-400k of mesos [yeah i know its low, but the godly items stack mesos if sold]

Perfectly built from bottom up, Full Info [email/asq1&2/first and last name/bday], On rankings and currently has NX and a pet dragon. This account is in scania and does not have a hacker name.

There are over 300mil mesos worth of items on this account, and it is super godly for its low level.

Price: $250 USD

VERIFIED PAYPAL ONLY, SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. NO BULLSHIT COMMENTS ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD, THIS IS FOR SALE ONLY- NO TRADES.

NOTE: THE REQUESTED ACCOUNT INFORMATION WILL BE MAILED TO YOU VIA YOUR CONFIRMED PAYPAL ADDRESS. DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOUR ADDRESS IS NOT CONFIRMED, OR IF YOU ARE USING SOMEONE ELSE'S PAYPAL. IF YOU SO-HAPPEN TO PURCHASE THIS ACCOUNT, BE PREPARED TO PROVIDE ME WITH YOUR VALID HOME/CELL PHONE NUMBER TO VERIFY THAT THIS IS A LEGIT PURCHASE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS, GO AWAY NOW.

If you're under 14 or immature, please take your smart remarks else where. Thank you.

Contact Information;

AIM= PeytonManning

I would advise you to PM me first to notify me that you are trying to contact me. Thank you and have a nice day

edit; THIS IS A STRICT BUSINESS SALE- WE DO NOT AND WILL NOT USE MMS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE, I CAN SEND YOU COMPANY INFORMATION BEFORE YOU BUY.

will u be willing to trade acounts because ur price is to high i have a lvl100 crusader and if u want it i kind of messed up a little but u know so if u want it gmail me at

no thanks, like i said, no trades

bump- please don't im me if you're going to waste my time.

bump, price lowered to 220$. contact me if you're interested

haxtonet added 1423 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

final bump, lowered to 200$, last offer.

ok i lied,

final price: 180$ USD VERIFIED PAYPAL

aim= PeytonManning

Originally Posted by thomb6784

will u be willing to trade acounts because ur price is to high i have a lvl100 crusader and if u want it i kind of messed up a little but u know so if u want it gmail me at

heyyy i want it ill trade u a lvl 58 battleon mage xguardian with 50k ztokens and 560k gold

if u want other proof pm me or email me @

peter_the_9lives @ hotmail

wow, stop spamming my thread moron

A $100, and deal :)

since i dont really care anymore, 150$ and its yours.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.