S> Lvl 118 Godly Cb (scania)

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey there guys!

I am selling an account with a

LVL 118 GODLY CB IN SCANIA

A LVL 15 ARCHER lol

(i got about 200m cash and stuff worth alot of meso and the lvl 70 mount(hog)

I have screenshots to prove it and i will not provide my name until trade because i dont want to get spammed in game.

reason for selling: all my freinds are transferring to either bera or khani

I AM ONLY ACCEPTING BERA OR SCANIA MESOS!!!!!! NO NX OR ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!

please leave offers or questions

DATADYNE93 added 259 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

note it is full info and the only reason equips are orange is because these ss were taken a while back because my old thread died

the mm is a noob i swear to whatever god you belive in that i didnt scam him

How much bera mesos for your account stripped?

hmmm how about 300m?

scammer right here. the 118 cb is a private server thats also why the equips are orange. DO NOT TRADE HIM. well the trade that he scammed me on was in-game and i forgot to take a ss, so trade at your own risk.

Thanks TheMM

lair, i said that the equips were orange because these screenshots were from a while back because my old thread died and its not a private servers, it was in scania. Divinty cant you ban people for false accusstions? I havent been on maple since last thrusday or friday so how did i scam you????

DATADYNE93 added 3 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

i didnt even trade you look at the thread i said leave an offer. i havent even talked to you on msn or anything........... DIVINTY PLESE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!!!!

SRRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST

dude, i talked to you on msn yesterday. was your msn.

info you gave me was-

id: datadyne13

pw: spongebob

pin: 1993

birthplace: calgary

and you said it was full info thats all the info you gave me.

you came and talked to me on a guy named harry something.

in other words how else would i get this info, if i didnt talk to you? unless let me guess your msn and stuff got hacked also.

and check my post that says "buying accounts with scania mesos" you even posted in there.

Originally Posted by DATADYNE93

lair, i said that the equips were orange because these screenshots were from a while back because my old thread died and its not a private servers, it was in scania. Divinty cant you ban people for false accusstions? I havent been on maple since last thrusday or friday so how did i scam you????

DATADYNE93 added 3 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

i didnt even trade you look at the thread i said leave an offer. i havent even talked to you on msn or anything........... DIVINTY PLESE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!!!!

SRRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST

I'm not gonna ban for false accusation. If I do, I'd have to ban pretty much everyone who uses trade center. But I won't do anything to you either, unless he gives me some legit proof.

Originally Posted by TheMM

dude, i talked to you on msn yesterday. was your msn.

info you gave me was-

id: datadyne13

pw: spongebob

pin: 1993

birthplace: calgary

and you said it was full info thats all the info you gave me.

you came and talked to me on a guy named harry something.

in other words how else would i get this info, if i didnt talk to you? unless let me guess your msn and stuff got hacked also.

and check my post that says "buying

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.