S>lvl 102 lukless I/L Mage Scania

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

hi i quit maple and tried to play again but just could not stand this game (play WoW now).

i am trying to sell my lvl 102 lukless i/l mage on scania he has 94 Matk kebob i think 6 MA cape idk few other things. nothing godly or amazing. almost no mesos. add me on msn at or msg me on myspace at with your offers. will prob forget to read the posts on here

full info and everything. made this account just to sell it.

i am also selling a lvl 100-102 crusader (dont know the actual lvl and to lazy to look) he is naked and on Broa for 50$ (dont have full info)

accepting money only?

yeah, i need money for college as i am broke now and trying to find ways to get money and i hope this is will help

added u on msn!

cruelshade, i have a 11x i/l mage in khaini, if you're interested, add me on msn at

yeah, but is it lukless? this account can be very powerful if you have the funds. the char has just some of the basic lukless gear so not as strong but if you have the funds it can be godly. it tried msging you cruelshade but no reply

yes its lukless, base luk is 4. Perfect stats, and female with nx hair/eyes

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.