S>Level 100 CB Account Broa

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

LEVEL 100 Chief Bandit Account in Broa

Maple Story

Hello and thank you for considering purchasing my level 100 Chief Bandit in Broa. I have moved on to other hobbies and do not have any time to further play the fair game of Maple Story. Below are the account's items, extra features, stats, and more.

All NX Items (Including Kissy Face, Regular Store Permit. Penguin) are available until November 27th.

All characters are female.

Account

The account has three characters in Broa and Scania, all with valuable items.

BROA

Level 100 Chief Bandit

Level 57 Spearman

Level 16 Magician

SCANIA

Level 51 Hunter

Level 21 Rogue

Level 17 Rogue

Items and Equipment

I will now tell you about the Chief Bandit's items and equipment, as all the other characters have their normal gear and an adequate amount of mesos.

Meso Total: 21,035,984 mesos

Hat: Pink-Dotted Hairband (NX) - Dark Pireta Hat - 2 DEX, 3 LUK, 20 HP, 49 Weapon Defense, 3 Slots

Top: Pink-Dotted Top (NX) - Dark Pirate Blouse - 1 DEX, 5 LUK, 15 MP, 62 W.DEF, 7 Slots

Bottom: Bell-Bottomed Faded Jeans (NX) - Dark Pirate Skirt - 1 DEX, 3 LUK, 51 W.DEF, 5 Slots

Shoes: Green Ting Slippers (NX) - Black Snowshoes - 18 W.DEF, 15 M.DEF, 2 Avoid, 5 Jump, 0 Slots

Shield: Nimble Wristguard - 1 STR, W.DEF 19, 7 Slots

Dagger: Dragon Tail - 3 LUK, 93 W.ATK, 0 Slots

Earrings: Gold Drop Earrings - 5 M.ATK, 45 M.DEF, 0 Slots

Cape: Black Gaia Cape - 4 LUK, W.DEF, 26 M.DEF, 0 Slots

Face: Blush (NX)

All inventoried equips are listed in the provided picture.

Skills

Beginner's Basics

Three Snails - 3

Recovery - 3

Nimble Feet - 0

Thief's Skills

Nimble Body - 20

Keen Eyes - 3

Disorder - 0

Dark Sight - 0

Double Stab - 20

Lucky Seven - 18

Bandit's Tricks

Dagger Mastery - 20

Endure - 1

Dagger Booster - 20

Haste - 20

Steal - 30

Savage Blow - 30

Chief Bandit's Tricks

Shield Mastery - 3

Chakra - 3

Assaulter - 30

Pickpocket - 0

Band of Theives - 29

Meso Guard - 1

Meso Explosion - 28

Please post here with your offers and contact information, and I will get back to you soon. I am taking USD offers only.

Disclaimer: All items, characters, and NX items are property of the Nexon Corperation. I am selling the time and effort I put into creating this account.

i offer u $80 if u intrested send me an e-mail to with the picture of the CB if u have and his rank if available ty.

Originally Posted by qmuhsin

i offer u $80 if u intrested send me an e-mail to with the picture of the CB if u have and his rank if available ty.

Well, the picture is provided above, and her rank is not available because the account was hacked in the past.

You are currently the highest offer, though.

Bump. I'm going to wait about a week for the highest offer. Also, if you would like to meet in game, please tell me here in this thread. I'll be happy to meet you at a designated time.

i dont have any char. in bora however i do require u to give me the full info. including the e-mail adress and its pasword and will pay you through paypal .thank you.

MSN me at ill ofer 110$

i will give you 200 dollers paypal Pm me on how to contact u

"Disclaimer: All items, characters, and NX items are property of the Nexon Corperation. I am selling the time and effort I put into creating this account."

LMAO, it was hacked why it took your time and effort? No thanks but I really found that funny xD

210$ pm me or msn me if your interested

ill giv u 220 dollers paypal aim-jokerdude44

msn=iohara13@gmail

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.