Selling  High End  Reboot S>KRONOS DW 28X 62K STAT 8.9K LEGION

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by ItsaWillWill, 6/11/24.

1. ItsaWillWill

ItsaWillWill
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hey folks, with life getting busier and having another kid. I'm looking to sell my account. I don't plan on playing anymore and want to just get something back for my time. Its a very old account with only me being the owner. Pre big bang. Its on ranks, never been banned, never white roomed.

Most Notable: Dawn Warrior
    - Level 28x
    - 62k str in oz rings
    - All gear 22* including arcanes
    - 4 set pitch boss 22* on items that can be sf (sos, mep, zerk, book) I have 3 black hearts in storage so it can be 5 set.
    - All items are 3L or fake/real 3L prime, ex; gloves are 8crit, 8crit, 10% str.
    - Flames are all good settles, if you want to min max you can
    - 1 vac pet, 2 reg 90 day
    - Max Arcane Force and 430 Sacred. Some more levels coming within the month.
    - large drop fams, healing fams, IED fams, unfortunately no boss fams
    - Easily solos Ctene in sub 30 minutes
    - Can solo BM
    - Lib next month in July, basically the only item missing
    - Progressing kalos and kaling, hat in storage some extra pieces in storage as well.
    - 250 block for legion
    - TOF is complete
    - 6th job is progressed well. Roughly 12k frags (29, 23, 10, 20, 10, 10) with Hexa Stat done (3,10,7) and 500 fragments in the inventory.
    - Max nodes
    - Drop and meso gear done, drop at 394 when breaking loot boxes
    - Inner Ability set to farming but with presets coming, you'll have enough honor to set it to a boss set.
    - LOTS of NX, very fashionstory friendly. Prob 2-3k in cosmetics. Mostly in cygnus but spread out a bit into explorers and resistance

Account Details Kronos: Legion
    - Legion is 8.9k with it being very close to 9k
    - All relevant lv 3 link skills are done
    - All relevant Legion blocks and str blocks all done to 200+
    Anything you want from legion is pretty much done

Account Details Kronos: Mules
    The entire front page are boss mules, majority are nlomein and are 17* with 17* reinforced 4 set gollux. Some have 4 set sup, the hyper burns do anyway. They all have NX and look great. Majority clear nlomein in sub 30 minutes, most have their nodes maxed.

- Demon Slayer 26x Hyper burn, all 17* with arcanes/sups, has rfs and is a eluwill boss mule. Has some oz rings and 3 pets and 6th job.
    - Lynn 24x, 6 21* items. A new project being progressed to 260 as a xlotus mule for trades. Clears Nlomein easily
    - Night Walker 23x. Nlomein mule
    - Shadower 22x. Nlomein mule
    - Corsiar 25x Hyper burn, all 17* or better with 17* sups as well. Nslime mule
    - Buccaneer 22x. Nlomein mule
    - Hero 22x. Nlomein mule
    - Mihile 22x. CRA mule, just never finished it but easily can be done
    - Battle Mage. 22x Nlomein mule
    - Xenon, 22x being prepped as the next hyper burn. clears CRA 'ok'
    - Marksman 22x. Nlomein mule
    (the explorers have 3 pets and the resistance have 3 pets and so do the cygnus, some perm throughout)

Overall if you do all the boss mules and your main, it nets over 20b weekly fairly easily. The demon slayer has a lot of mid to end game gear and can easily be pushed as a second main or whatever if interested.

Notable Detail: Elysium
    This account is roughly 15 years old or more, so I originally started in Broa. There is reg progression to 6k legion with a lot of old items. Maybe has value maybe doesn't. I truly don't know since I never go on there anymore. It has some of the big wig stuff from when the game shifted in big bang. Tons of NX, some tradeable some not. Its really more a bonus and a good mid game start to anyone who may be interested in reg. Just a add on

A/W: 3,500
    C/O: 0

I'm pretty # since I don't plan to play anymore.

The only issue I have is this being such an old account it is associated to my personal email for work/life, so even though it is an OG email. I can not give it up, will gladly transfer to a requested email or we can work that part out. If you want to see pictures or have any concerns give me a message.

Message me here or I made a discord for this sale in particular; 0x_sandman

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.